ENROLL IN OUR SUMMER CAMPS 2023
Book early! Programs fill up quickly. If you have any questions, please call 858-461-9497
- The full amount due is required at the time of registration to save a spot in camp. Any cancelations will be charged $75 but can be immediately applied to another camp if space is available. Once the roster is full, no additional space will be available to new registrants.
- Registration is based on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage anyone interested in camp to register as soon as possible.
- Our top priority is the health and safety of our campers, their families, our staff and the community. We use CDC to ensure all recommended safety measures are met.
- Weeklong & weekend camps run for 6.5 hours per day, with an additional half hour before and after for drop-off/pick-up and additional free play, time to socialize, have one-on-one interactions with staff, etc.
- Authorized parent(s)/guardian(s) must accompany their camper through the mandatory sign-in process, which includes a temperature check and an intake screening. Any camper with a temperature exceeding 100°F degrees will not be allowed to attend camp that day. Pens will be labeled clean or used and will be sanitized after each use to provide the legal signature required at drop-off and pick-up. A government-issued photo ID is also required at pick-up.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
- Children not picked up at the end of the camp day will be supervised by our staff.
- A fee of $1 per minute will be charged when camp closes. For example: A full day of camp ends at 4:30pm, and if a child is picked up at 4:56pm, there will be a charge of $26. Every attempt will be made to contact parents or a listed authorized pick-up.
- If by 6:00pm all contacts are not reachable, and the child has not been picked up, Child Protective Services will be contacted. A late fee will be assessed starting at 4:30pm according to our clock.
LUNCHES AND SNACKS
- Campers should eat breakfast before being dropped off for camp and bring a non-perishable lunch each day. Sorry, but we do not provide meals or snacks for campers. Please note, we do not have the capacity to heat or refrigerate lunch items.